Thursday, April 1, 2010

NEW MONTH...NEW SKETCH...

April already...where has 2010 gone!!
Another new month means another new sketch
& here it is...


this was my hand drawn version and the lovely Kim Kendell turned it digi for me

Here's what the CT did with the sketch...

Annette worked the sketch into a very pretty, girlie A4 Lo...

Kim used just one photo & beautiful bright papers & embellies...


Lindy grunged her LO up with lots of distressing & added embellies...

Jodi created a very cool & funky LO & used bold papers & embellies...

Wendy went vintage & masculine...


Vanessa (Ness)

& finally my LO, I flipped the sketch to the right on its side & used one large photo & a small title...
I hope that you have as much fun creating with this sketch as we all did & we can't wait to see your LO's in the gallery.
So email your LO's to
OR
upload to the gallery
http://www.craftysketches.com.au/sketches/thumbnails.php?album=32
before the end of April to be in the running for a fabulous prize.
Happy Scrappin'
xx

1 comment:

  1. love the examples, and love the sketch, definitely on my to do list this month

    ReplyDelete