Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone

This months sketch has been designed by Lindy Gillespie for Crafty Sketches.


Below is some inspiration from the Creative Team

Jodi Dolbel - Show Jumping

Kim Kendell

Kylie loved this sketch so much that she has done it twice.

Kylie Howland
Kylie Howland

Annette Gearside - Ooh La La!

Have fun with this sketch!

Note: Please do not try to upload your layout into the Crafty Sketches Gallery. We are experiencing problems with the gallery at the moment and it is switched off for uploading.

PLEASE EMAIL ALL ENTRIES TO craftysketches@gmail.com

$30 Voucher up for grabs, gotta be in it to win it.

Ness & the Creative Team


3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great sketch and your interpretations are awesome! Yeah design team ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great June sketch and DT works!
    And I have a question about May sketch...
    Please tell me, what about my entry on the May sketch?
    I sent first email on May 19 and haven't received confirmation from you. And the second one yesterday...

    My post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I sent new email with my may entry on craftysketches@gmail.com You got it?

    ReplyDelete