Friday, October 1, 2010

Farewells & Welcomes

Hello all,my first post since taking over the reins..
which is a post with many mixed emotions,
firstly I must thank Ness for her faith in me to take on 'Crafty Sketches'
Ness has done a terrific job in setting up this sketch site &
I know it difficult for her to say goodbye to her baby ....
sadly it is also time to say goodbye to her being on the CS team
her input & terrific sketches will be missed greatlyhowever I am pleased to say  Ness, as 'Scrapwith V', is staying as a sponsor ....
Thankyou so so much Ness,  your continued sponsorship greatly appreciated .... xx
and I do hope you continue to share your beautiful LOs with us...
 I am delighted  to welcome Eve  from 'Scrapbudz scrapbook Boutique'
who has come on board  and joined as a sponsor
Thankyou Eve ....I truly value your encouragement & sponsorship ... xx
thankyou to Kylie, Kim, Jodie & Wendy,  a team of extremely talented ladies,
for your support, enthusiasm & encouragement...
well, that's enough from me ...
let's scrap ...
the October Sketch designed by Kim Kendall & creative team's examples are in the post below
cheers Annette

1 comment:

  1. great speech Annie its good to be on board with you xxxx

    ReplyDelete