Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HOUSE-KEEPING

Please accept my apologies for not publishing the winners of the Crafty Sketch for November & December....  due to  family commitments I completely overlooked my commitment to the blog which was very remiss of me ... 
I thank all who submitted .. your layouts are fantastic ... I so look forward to seeing more of your creations .... 
 without further ado ..... the winner for NOVEMBER is :
Meeting Santa by Lana
Congratulations Lana, we loved your interpretation & that tree with it's blossoms
please Email me with your particulars so your prize can be posted 
  
Winner for DECEMBER  is:
"Cake" by Kylie 
Congratulations Kylie, the judges loved your take on the sketch & the colour combo 
Please email me Kylie claim your gift 

Cheers for now 
Annette X:)

1 comment:

  1. thanks..tried to send an email but i don't think it worked

    mine is kylie.symons@bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete