Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sketch for March

the first day of Autumn .... am looking forward to some cooler nights ...
This month we have a lovely sketch by Kim Kendall .... it is open to much interpretation
Creative Team members have created these wonderful layouts to share :
Kim Kendall- Journey
Jodi Dolbel -- Aussie Aussie Aussie
Annette Gearside ( moi) ---- My Cousin -- 8.5 x 11

The team & I would be delighted if you would come join us this month , create your take on this great sketch and share with us by linking with Mr Linky below
Entries close midnight 31st March.
Have fun & happy scrapping
Annette & the Creative Team

4 comments:

  1. Great entires so far! Love the different takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first sketch challenge. I hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love your sketch Kim! Just linked my take on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun sketch! Hope you like my take on it!

    ReplyDelete