Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Time Has Come

To all the faithful followers,
It is with very mixed emotions I write this blog post..... 
however....  the time has come for 'Crafty Sketches' to take a break
this is due to personal & family commitments...
with all that is happening I feel I am unable to give Crafty my full attention hence this decision.
I take this opportunity to thank each & every one who has been a part of 'Crafty' since it's inception
your ongoing support has been invaluable... 
To my current design team ....
you are an awesome & extremely talented team, 
I wish you every success in your future ventures ..  
I cannot thank you enough for your kind words of support & encouragement 
  this is not goodbye ... it is just a bit of R & R ... 
so till we meet again
here are a couple of challenge sites to visit .... 
 Cheers for now 
Happy Scrapping 
Annette


3 comments:

  1. all the best hunny hope to see crafty return in the future :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette I am so sad about this but can understand your situation It has been an absolute pleasure to have been with Crafty sketches since its first day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

    ReplyDelete